It’s been hard to whittle down because we LOVE festival style, but we’ve managed to select our top 10 looks from Coachella 2014:
1) Katy Perry: Her green dip dye is the perfect addition to her floral two piece, and brightens up her simple crochet and denim outfit.
2) Street Style: Tassels, tassels, tassels... a festival staple if you ask us!
3) Julie Sarinana from Sincerely Jules blog: We love how cool Julie Sarinana looks here with her
breezy aqua top, hippy prints and straw fedora.
4) Street Style: Where can we get our hands on this two piece? The little details of this outfit make it a winner.
5) Vanessa Hudgens: Staying true to her signature festival style, Vanessa's boho chic look is perfect for parading around barefoot on the lush green grass, making her the ultimate festival goddess.
6) Kendall Jenner: It seems the hippy vibe is appreciated by all at Coachella, even Kendall who pairs some wide leg trousers with a cropped gypsy top.
8) Jourdan Dunn: Yes, another two-piece! Jourdan Dunn wore the brightest neon bikini to add a bit of colour to her monochrome ensemble.
9) Alessandra Ambrosio: Rocking a tie die maxi and a pair of shades one day and cowboy boots and tiny shorts the next. We think she nailed it!
10) Poppy Delevingne: Keeping it simple, goes for an all back outfit with a red lip to hang out with Sienna Miller (who would totally be our number 11 btw).